Revised Date: 3/1/19
Our website address is https://undergroundlimite.com. Your data is secure from the time you enter the site up to the time you leave our site. We are 100% committed to protecting your privacy.
The owner of Underground Limited is a 10 year veteran of the armed forces. We have been planning this business for over 2 years, doing our research to make things right. Myself, along with my family, are committed to bringing you the best items at the best possible prices. All items are shipped from the United States, not
We want to Thank you for choosing to be part of our community here on the Underground Limited website (“Underground Limited”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website undergroundlimited.com, Facebook applications, and use our services, you can trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, and products that you have purchased. Payment information is secured by Square Credit Card Services and is not available to us on our website.
Information collected through our Apps
We may collect information regarding your Geo-location, mobile device OS (Operating Software) and connection type (tablet, mobile, or desktop) when you use our website.
- Geo-location Information: We may request access or permission to and track location-based info from your mobile device, desktop computer, or tablet while you are on our website. You may change the settings on your device to turn off ALL Geo-tracking abilities in your device settings.
- Mobile Device Data: We may automatically collect device information such as Geo-location, OS (Operating System), and carrier company name while you are on our website using your mobile device.
- Facebook permissions: The only data that is collected from your Facebook. The only data that our website
see’sis if you connected using an external link (i.e. Facebook,
How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our orders, and to better assist us in marketing strategies.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications: We currently do not use a third-party account to gather any information on you. All information that is used will be from your orders that have been placed, posts that were placed on our website, or comments that you have made on our products. If you receive any email or promotional offer(s) that you wish not to receive, you may opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com/
- Fulfill and manage your orders: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions: We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- To enforce our terms and conditions policies: We may use your information to enforce our terms and conditions policies.
- For other Business Purposes: We may use your information for other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites products, services, and/or marketing, your overall experience.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm: If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect that data we hold to determine how to respond.
Who we share your data with
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws,
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including a response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations or our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
safelyof any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigationin which we are involved.
This information is not shared and is used for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Do we collect
infomation from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18 years of age. By using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or older. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you are aware of any data that has been collected by anybody under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details so we may investigate.
Updates to this policy